Thursday, November 14, 2019

Greetings

Hello fellow anonymous soul.
You've probably stumbled across this page in search of something that you love but sometimes can't afford.


Perhaps you're looking to expand your own library. Save this page and check it out every now and then, you might amuse yourself with what you can dig up here.



A little about myself:
I have, much like you, listened to a bunch of music from different ages and genres. I am particularly fond of all sorts of 80's music like The Cure, The Smiths, The Style Council, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Sonic Youth, Pixies,Felt, but generation wise I grew up listening to bands like blink 182, My Chemical Romance, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Jimmy Eat World. Tracing back to artists that influenced your favorite artists is a good way to start exploring all that's out there and I highly encourage anyone reading this to find some time to try listening to a new genre. You never know what you'll end up liking. I myself never thought I'd be listening to so much; it really is a privilege to live in this digital age where anything from the past is accessible. Anyway, enough reading and start exploring! =)


noted- above is the album cover of "Delight Slight Light Kiss", one of my favorite albums from Yumi Matsutoya, one of Japan's best-selling musicians. Good music transcends language.

No comments:

Post a Comment